Offshore Company Formation in UAE
Leverage the advantages of an offshore business with the help of Vertex Global Consultants, the trusted business setup experts in the UAE.
Why opt for offshore company formation in UAE
Offshore companies in Dubai lend investors, stakeholders, partners, and owners a variety of benefits that are not available to other types of companies or business structures. These benefits generally include the following:
- Privacy – Most offshore jurisdictions and corporate centres in Dubai do not require establishments to divulge internal information that would otherwise be required in other corporate jurisdictions. Details such as the identities of company owners, the business’s gross revenue, and exact figures of profits and losses are kept private, leading to better security for owners and directors.
- Tax exemption – Unlike other Dubai businesses, offshore companies are often excluded from capital gains and income taxes, effectively reducing business overhead while increasing profits.
- Limited requirements – The setup requirements for forming a company offshore are often less compared to typical business structures, which means more cost-savings and less setup time.
- Complete ownership – In the UAE, foreign investors are required to have local partners in order to establish a local presence, except in designated free zones. Offshore jurisdictions allow foreign entrepreneurs to establish a business and enjoy 100 per cent ownership, leading to complete ownership of the profits as well.
Our expertise in Dubai offshore company setup
Vertex Global Consultants provides specialised offshore company setup solutions to help foreign entrepreneurs, investors, and corporations establish a local presence in the UAE. We have a team of business consultants and company setup experts who can take care of the entire business formation process for you. Our end-to-end solutions allow for quick, cost-effective, and seamless business setup, minimising costs and getting your venture operational as fast as possible. We have key account managers who can provide focused and tailored solutions to meet the specific needs of our clients, resulting in value-driven packages and customer-centric services.
From opening bank accounts to finding office spaces, we at Vertex Global Consultants can make sure you enjoy a smooth and hassle-free business setup process.
Ras Al Khaimah International Corporate Centre is a union of RAK International Companies and RAK Offshore established in 2015. This Centre is responsible for the registration and incorporation of IBCs. RAKICC operates in compliance with international standards and best practices. The RAKIA off shore also offers all types of registry services.
Jebel Ali Free Zone Authority is the leading free zone among all the free zones which has gradually become home to more than 6,400 companies. Entrepreneurs who invest in this free zone for their business shall not have resident visas but are recognized with the legal businesses. Companies established in this free zone are not tangibly present in the country but are indeed a part of this country.
Ajman Free Zone offers several benefits such as zero taxes, full privacy, and complete repatriation of profits to its offshore business set ups. The emirate offers the cheapest rates for setting up an offshore company. Shareholders who have invested are allowed to invest in UAE companies on the other hand, Ajman offshore companies are not allowed to engage in business activities in the UAE.
The British Virgin Islands is known to be one of the world’s leading financial centers. It offers directorship and a sophisticated society. Thus, it is perfect for offshore businesses. Till date, there are more than 450,000 companies registered under the British Virgin Islands corporations. Companies
investing in British Virgin Islands are having a legal framework to be exempted from taxes and secure a private environment.
Hong Kong off shore companies are only subjected to profits tax if profits are derived from Hong Kong at the rate of 16.5% of the net profits.
A simple company formation and legal framework: a foreigner may be the principal shareholder and director of the company. Entrepreneurship freedom, legal stability and no capital deposit obligation
- A Shareholder and a Director minimum.
- No need to reside or rent an office in Hong Kong.
- No need to employ staff.
- PENA LIMITED is your legal Hong Kong Company Secretary & Office registered address parking.
- You can open your company bank account anywhere worldwide.
- Incorporation of a new limited company in 7 working days.
- Or transfer of a shelf limited company in 2 working days.
No capital is required for the company incorporation, the shareholder must simply sign the Article of Association and declare the capital of the company without paying money.
A Luxembourg corporation offers many benefits, especially if foreigners want to use them as holding companies to manage assets and earn passive income for its beneficiaries. In addition, foreigners can establish family wealth entities and specialized investment funds which pay few taxes. Privacy to corporate owners and shareholders are offered by not having their names recorded in public records. In addition, bearer shares provide complete anonymity to shareholders. Nominee owners can be appointed as founders in trust to protect an owner’s privacy.
Under the current tax legislation, Cyprus has the lowest tax regime in Europe and its role as an international financial centre is greatly enhanced. There is no longer a differentiation in the tax treatment of local companies and International Business Companies as a single corporation tax rate is applicable for all companies. Cyprus clearly stands as a prestigious tax – incentive EU country and is be free from suspicions usually associated with “tax-havens” which have zero tax.
The law governing Cayman Islands Corporations has been in existence since 1961. The Cayman Islands are a British Overseas Territory where English is the native language.
The Cayman Islands offer their corporations many benefits including political & economic stability, fast incorporation, low registration fees, and the ability to own a corporation as the sole shareholder and director.
Privacy is one of the biggest benefits with a Cayman Islands corporation as no financial records or shareholder’s names are registered with the government, there is no public access to The Register of Directors and Officers or the Register of Shareholders.