Dubai Freezone Company Formation
Vertex Global Consultants is a market-leading provider of complete and cost-effective turnkey solutions for business setup in UAE Free Zones. Enabling investors and entrepreneurs to maximise the economic and financial advantages of the UAE corporate sector is one of our key objectives as one of the country’s leading business set-up specialists.
Backed by their extensive industry experience, our team offers unrivalled insight into UAE’s corporate climate and legal framework, allowing us to offer clients accurate and comprehensive information that empowers them to make informed and well-thought decisions.
Are you considering a Dubai Freezone company setup? Let our team walk you through the process and guide you every step of the way.
Business Setup in Dubai Free Zones – What does it offer to investors & entrepreneurs?
Freezones in Dubai and the UAE are designated trade areas where a certain level of independence is granted to businesses owned by foreign nationals and/or investors. However, Freezones are largely established to cater to specific business activities or industries, hence ensuring your business is in the right free zone is critical to the entire business setup process.
In contrast with a Limited Liability Company (LLC), a Dubai Freezone Company does not require a local sponsor or partner, which means the foreign investor/national can assume 100 percent ownership of the business.
Setting up a company in a Freezone area starts with identifying the type of company you want to establish and its core business activities. Knowing these will allow you to find and determine the most suitable Freezone areas for the business you have in mind.
The UAE has more than 40 Freezones, most of which are located in Dubai. Vertex Global Consultants will guide you through choosing the most beneficial and strategic Freezone Area that offers the most advantages for your company.
Advantages of setting up a company in Dubai Free Zones
- 100 per cent company ownership for foreign nationals; no requirement for a local partner or sponsor
- 100 per cent repatriation of capital funds and profits
- Local sponsorship is not required
- Corporate taxes are waived
- Personal, import and export taxes are waived
- Ability to open multi-currency bank accounts
- No currency restrictions
- Confidentiality is ensured
- Faster process for incorporation (less than 1 week)
- 100 per cent free funds transfer
- Simpler and easier process
- Less amount of paperwork
- State-of-the-art virtual office and warehouse facilities
- Longer leasing options available (up to 25 years) for facilities
We specialise in company formation in all Dubai Freezones, including the following:
- Dubai Airport Free Zone
- Auto Zone
- Dubai Design District
- Dubai World Central (DWC)
- Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC)
- Healthcare City
- Industrial City
- Internet City
- Knowledge Park
- Jebel Ali Freezone
- Jumeirah Lakes Towers Free Zone
- Media City
- Silicon Oasis
- Studio City
Our company formation services extend to all Freezones in Dubai and the UAE, offering our clients comprehensive reach in the country’s business sector. Each Freezone has their unique set of criteria and regulations. Minimise the risk of errors and delays that might incur you further costs in setting up your business by tapping into the expertise of our UAE Freezone company formation experts at Vertex Global Consultants.
We implement a smooth & efficient process for business setup in Dubai Free Zones
We’ve made business set up and company formation in UAE Freezones simple and easy. A dedicated business specialist will work closely with you throughout the entire process. We will advise you on key areas such as:
- Determining the type of legal entity applicable to your company
- Identifying the most suitable and advantageous Free Zone for your business
- Determining the total Dubai Freezone company setup cost
- Choosing and securing your company’s trade name and license
- Determining all legal requirements and documentation applicable to your business
- Helping you complete these requirements on time
- Finding an ideal office space
- Obtain approvals and complete the registration process
- Secure applicable licenses and visas
- Opening of bank accounts in the UAE
With an experienced specialist by your side, you can avoid oversights and inaccuracies that might cause delays or unexpected expenses. You also get to benefit from an efficient and streamlined process, which ensures you meet the timeline you’ve set for setting up your business.
If you are interested or decided on establishing a company in any of the designated Dubai and UAE Free Zones, get connected with our business set-up specialists for a thorough discussion of your business plans and objectives.
Whether you are eyeing a company in DMCC Dubai or Jebel Ali Freezone, or you want to optimally position your business for international trade in Dubai Airport Free Zones or in DWC Dubai, we can facilitate and implement the process for you and provide you with a smooth and organised business set up experience.
Connect with us
For more information on company formation in the UAE, please get in touch with our team through +971 04 329 6687 / 0565846663 / firstname.lastname@example.org.